Thursday, December 30, 2010
Today
♥ 9:49 PM



Today was a enjoyable day for me. In the afternoon, I went to the library and returned the book that I've borrowed. After that, went to starbucks and bought a drink for myself without no one asking me for a sip. That's was wonderful! After that, went to my aunt's house. I had a great time there. As for my both of sisters, they went to ride S'pore flyers with my cousin and his family. Back to what I've did today. When I reached my aunt house, as per normal, we watched korean dramas together. Then my cousin, nurul, asked me to go to her room and chit-chat with her. Suddenly, my aunt was shouting "maggie's" name, which is her cat. When to her usual sleeping place, she was not there and what shocked us was the window were wide opened and first thing that came across our minds is that, maggie had jumped down or even falled down. So, we when panicked. We searched the whole house and calling her name. After that, we went downstairs and we split up and find for maggie. So, after an hour finding for her, I called my aunt and said, we are not able to find maggie anywhere. Then she replies; "Nevermind, you guys can come up because maggie is sleeping in the cabinet soundly." Oh gosh! That kitty really made us panicked. RASCAL! Haha! When up, and nurul and I went to see maggie and woke her up and played with her no matter she is tired or sleepy. Hehe.. Seriously I had a great great time today! HM.. Left 2 more weeks for school re-opens. I just can't wait. And tomorrow I will be getting my result. WOOHOO! I can't wait! Insyaallah, I will get the grades that I wanted. AMIN. And and, afiqah and danish please come back faster, I MISS YOU GUYS! Well, they went to malaysia. PLEASE COME BACK FASTER!!! I MISS YOU GUYS A LOT!
&taking pictures makes me happy.