Saturday, December 25, 2010
Hello..
♥ 1:40 PM
I just woke up from my beauty sleep and currently I am chatting with danish again. Well, yesterday night, I had a sweetest dream ever. HA-HA! I like that dream. I can remember most of my dreams. He-he! I have a good memory indeed i guess. LOL! Today, I'm not going anywhere, I want to sit at home and watch movie or either korean drama. MOVIE MARATHON OR KOREAN DRAMA MARATHON! WOOHOO! Which shall I watch today? Ha-ha.. I don't know! He-he! So, left 6 more days to 2011 and left 5 more days for my result. My 2011 resolution, I will want to study hard, no misunderstanding between me and my friends, improve my dance and piano. Lastly, love my family, my best friend and Danish my most lovely best friend more than now. So, left 5 more days to release of result huh? Well, I am so nervous about this. I know I did my best for all my exams. Insyaallah, I will get the grade that I wanted. Amin. Insyaallah, Danish will pass with flying colours too! Amin. Well, till here. BYE!
&taking pictures makes me happy.