Wednesday, September 1, 2010
♥ 11:54 AM

Hello.
Yesterday, I had fun at school even though there's only one lesson and it is only 2 hours. Well, thanks maii, juma'at, rafidah and afiqah. We had fun laughing to our own lame jokes but it is funny. So, after lesson, afiqah and I went to tampiness to hunt for something for someone. Well, it is a secret. The secret will be reveal only tomorrow. I can't wait to see that person reaction when he/she received it. While we were walking around the mall, our heart almost drop due to something that I can't elaborate. This is only between me and afiqah. TOP SECRET! SHHHH! AHA! But I had fun yesterday with afiqah. Then I saw ramdhan. At last I get to see him in person. At first he did notice me but I didn't cause I were busy talking to my friend. So, he has a cool idea but weird. He felt akward just to hi to me in a very crowded place, so he took escalator and pretend looking at his phone. And ya, his plan worked after all. I did notice him and I did waved at him. So ya, that's what happened. But seriously his planned is weird but cool. Only ramdhan will do that. AHA! HM.. Well after the school re-opens, I felt that something is awkward around me. I seems to not know why. Well, it is not my friends but I guess the class atmosphere. I'm not saying the class is haunted but I just feel that something is not right. I think I get it now. Well, it seems that some of them had changed. Well, everybody changed, even me. Well, the cliques that I used to called "friends" are no longer there. Well, did I do something wrong to her? I suppose that everything has changed and I have to adapt with the change. I'm happy now but come to think again, she's not the girl that I used to know. I don't know if I've changed my attitude or she did. But I just feel awkward hanging out with her. Well, to whom it concern, please be considerate and don't be selfish. If you think you I ever did wrong to you, please do let me. Don't keep it your heart. After the big problem that occur, she never did the same thing to me. Used to talked to me like sisters but now? I have to say, there's no more. We used to called each other cute names but now there's no more. Well, if you are happy with your own cliques right now, I'm happy for you. And just to let you know, I'm happy with my life now. So yeah, and even we are not closed like we used to be, I want you to know that I will be there for you no matter what it takes me. That's what a friend should do. To me, you are still my best friend. And last time I used to say this sentence, " No matter what races we are in, we are still best friend forever and I will always be there for you if you need help." If you remembered this sentence, I will be happy and I will be smiling. If you don't, I have no words to say. So ya, I shall stop here.
If not I will be emotional over this. Well, to let you know, I'm still the same amirah that you used to know. The naughty, hyper, noisy and so called quiet amirah:D
Bye!
&taking pictures makes me happy.