Saturday, August 8, 2009
Hey!
♥ 4:52 PM
Well, today i had a great day! In the morning, i went to Clubilya. I thought got dance practice for the graduation concert but actually no. Today activity is about GROOMING! I had a great time there. Kak irja called the coach Joshua today. He is our grooming coach. Really had a great time today. After all the activity, kak irja bought us lunch. After that we ate our lunch together. Next wednesday there's clubily. But this time is dance practice for the graduation concert. Can't wait for the rehearsal. :) Well, now i'm at my aunty place. Tomorrow got family gathering so today my mum help my aunt to prepare some stuff for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be many people. Especially my relatives. Can't wait for tomorrow event. I'm so bored now...:( Hehe.. my cousin and my small sister are watching tv, while my mum, my aunt, my sister and my cousin are outside talking...I'm inside the room playing computer. Hehe..:) Okay till here! Bye!
&taking pictures makes me happy.